Lean Manufacturing Teamwork
Our commitment to Excellence in Performance stresses employee involvement while incorporating the disciplines of "Lean Manufacturing".
We believe that our employees are our most important asset and utilize their ideas through a team approach. They are involved in maintaining the quality and cost of the production process and meet each week to review status and brainstorm ideas for improvement.
The following highlights describe a summary of our quality plan and best practice disciplines that ensure we provide quality services to our customers.
- Purpose: live the vision and achieve maximum employee involvement.
- Scope: to execute Excellence in Performance plan in daily activities.
- Meetings to review safety, housekeeping, quality, efficiency, and cost.
- Continuous improvement
- Safety and housekeeping
- What's expected? (clear communication of job responsibilities)
- ISO 9001:2008
- Process Controls (process certification, quality checks, AQL, Pre-ship audits)
- Job training (operator certification)
- Corrective Action Process
- Process mapping (value stream) Production layout (space utilization, cells)
- Desk procedures
- Time studies
- Establish performance criteria
- Monthly tracking